- 2 bunches fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup marinara (Rao’s sauce)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (preferably raw)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups water
- Add water, salt, spinach to a cooking pot.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, on low-medium heat, until spinach is soft.
- Blend this, in a blender, until soup like consistency forms.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add curry powder, turmeric, ginger, garlic, marinara. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add spinach soup and heavy cream.
- Add butter just before serving.
Makes 3-4 servings