Easy, healthy breakfast.
- 2 large eggs (free range, organic if possible)
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- black pepper 1 pinch
- 1/2 avocado
- Heat half of the oil in a pan.
- Saute onions and mushrooms until light brown.
- Add tomato slices, salt, and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Set the vegetables aside.
- Warm the remaining oil in a pan.
- Crack the eggs in a cup and beat them. Transfer eggs to the pan.
- Gently keep elevating the omelette and let the fluid on top flow to the bottom of the pan. Keep heat on low- medium. Flip side of the omelette once top is completely cooked. Cook for another 15- 20 seconds.
- Lay vegetables on the omelette and sprinkle pepper
- Serve with sliced avocado
Makes 1 serving